The submission of an article implies that the work has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
All data relating to the article must be made available in Supplementary files or deposited in external repositories and it must be submitted if it is requested.
Changes to Authorship
TUJISE accepts add and drop or rearrangement of author names in an accepted manuscript before publication. Before the accepted manuscript is published, requests to add or remove an author, or to rearrange the author names, must be sent to the Journal Secretary by the corresponding author. This request must include:
- The reason the name should be added or removed, or the author names rearranged and
- Written confirmation (e-mail, fax, letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement. In the case of addition or removal of authors, this includes confirmation from the author being added or removed.
Requests that are not sent by the corresponding author will be forwarded by the Journal Secretary to the corresponding author, who must follow the procedure as described above. Note that: (1) the Journal Secretary will inform the Journal Editors of any such requests and (2) the publication of the accepted manuscript in an issue will be suspended until authorship has been agreed. After the manuscript is published any requests to add, drop or rearrange author names will not be taken into consideration.
Authors should add Copyright Waiver Form in their submission.
Manuscript submission to TUJISE is free. Manuscripts (including Copyright Waiver Form) should be submitted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following list will be useful during the final checking of an article prior to submission. Please consult this Guide for Authors for further details of any item and ensure that the following items are present:
- In the first page, the full name and affiliation of all author(s)
- If article is written by two or more authors one author should be defined as corresponding author. In the first page, name, mailing address, work/mobile phone numbers, and e-mail address(es) of corresponding author.
- An abstract between 150 and 250 words and 5-8 keywords in English.
- All figure captions; all figures supplied as a separate file in suitable formats (.jpg, .pdf or .png), printable resolution and proper size.
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Manuscript has been spell-checked and grammar-checked
- References are in the correct format (APA 6th edition)
- All references mentioned in the text are listed in the bibliography and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)